With our specialty in healthcare + science PR, we can prescribe the most meaningful and effective way for clients to be seen, to excel and to exceed their business goals. We have counseled corporate and pharmaceutical CEOs, hospitals, medical schools, entrepreneurs, physicians, authors, and celebrities, along with start-up companies, digital health companies, biotechs, hospitals, luxury beauty and skincare companies, and wellness and holistic health firms.
Whether it’s an FDA approval, a product launch, or new data being published in a medical journal, we want to help you tell your story in the most powerful way. We’re passionate about educating patients and consumers about their health, helping scientists and doctors tell their discoveries and promoting corporate businesses in a way that absolutely dazzles the bottom line.
Recent media coverage we’ve generated on behalf of our happy clients. If you’d like to see more tailored examples of our portfolio, or talk about experience specific to therapeutic areas – such as diabetes, cardiology, men’s health – we’ve got that covered too.
- The Today Show with Savannah Guthrie: City of Hope Cancer Center
- Forbes: New Hope for Lung Cancer Patients
- US NEWS and WORLD REPORT: How technology helps patients navigate in hospitals
- Dr. Oz
- CBS National: New Way of Treating Chronic Pain
- Women’s Wear Daily: ZO Skin Health’s Growth Trajectory
- Oprah.com: Healthy Lunches
- Dr. Oz
- Everyday Health: Inspired to Run 120 Miles
- Crain’s New York Business
- CNN: Can You Vaccinate Against Cancer?
- Self magazine: Gabby Reece on why she said no to opioids